How Do Bloggers Find Quality Contents For Their Blog?
This is one of the biggest difficulties bloggers face: finding contents for their blog. When we talking about content, I mean great contents that keep your readers asking for more and coming back. These actually aren’t as difficult as we take it.
Firstly, you want to make a list of things you are passionate about. Start writing about these things and give yourself time to really discover which one you enjoy the most. At this point, it doesn’t matter if you are writing on topics from different niches. Take this period as your trial period which is meant for experimenting different topics and niches. Other ways to get great contents are: View Post
4 Important Blog Pages You Should Have
Apart from the fact that these pages make your blog look professional and legit. These are important blog pages you need to have if you plan to work with brands and affiliate links. It’s all part of branding and facilitate ways for brands to get in touch with you. Let’s get straight into it:
- About me: This is a page that should contain all details about you, what you do, hobbies and aspirations either related to blogging or not.
- Contact me: Facilitating how people can get in touch with you is very important. You never know who can come across your blog. There is nothing as frustrating as a blogger you can’t find their contact details on their blog. Not everybody will have the spare time to DM you on Instagram to ask for your email address.
- Collaborate/Testimonial: This is a page you want to use to reference all your previous collaborations. You can add the name of brands you’ve worked with along with logo or picture, tagging the link to the post you provided for them. This can be called your online collaboration portfolio.
Thank you for reading.
Was this post helpful? Want to see a particular post on the blog?
COMMENT DOWN BELOW
Where To Share Your Blog Post For More Views & Boost Your Blog Traffic
After taking the time to gather information and create a great unique content, it’s time to publish and get people to read it. Here are few platforms to share your blog post for those extra clicks, views and boost your blog traffic:
- Blogging/Bloggers Facebook groups: There are several blogging/bloggers Facebook you need to join to share your blog-post. Do not overlook any platform at all. Up till date, Facebook remain one of the higly converting platform for view/clicks as it’s easy to re-direct people to your blog.
- Twitter: If you are very active on tweeter, rather than just contributing to popular topics, why not start a conversation related to your blog-post and watch how people take interest and click to read more.
- Quotes: This is a bit tricky but its actually smart, especially on Twitter. Post a quote picture with a short caption along with the shortcode link to your latest post. People love to re-tweet quotes. From there, your quotes/link can be re-tweeted several times with possibility of more people clicking on the link.
- Follow/Read other bloggers post: I know not everyone is patient enough to drop a comment but if you have bloggers you truly love. Read their latest post and try to leave a genuine comment along with short link to your blog.
- Self Promotion (Shameless behaviour): In this case, you need to be shameless and blow your own trumpet. Ask friend and families to share your latest post. Trust me, it can spread your post wider than you can ever imagine.
Thank you for reading
Maryam Salam [Instagram: @itsmaryamsalam]
What other ways do you use to promote your post?